Carl Hovey, B.Sc, has 30 years of experience as a leadership team member, corporate business development lead, division manager, project manager and field technician of small to medium sized environmental, engineering and surveying firms. Mr. Hovey has worked in government, industry, and consulting and involved in a range of roles as regulator, proponent and advisor. Involved in a range of natural resource, mining, oil and gas, and infrastructure related projects throughout his career across Canada.
- Business development and organizational strategic development
- Managed projects with capital expenditures greater than three million dollars
- Establishing and maintaining Indigenous partnerships
- Oversight of a range of resource development projects across Canada
- Experienced in environmental impact assessments
- Highly skilled in technical aspects for successful project execution
B.Sc Natural Resource Management University of Northern British Columbia, Forest Technician Diploma, Sir Sanford Fleming College