Structural geology is the basis for many mining, mineral exploration, infrastructure and rock engineering projects. As such, understanding structure allows for informed decision making and leads to a reduction in risk and expenditures on projects.
Structural site characterization is a fundamental input into many mining (both open pit and underground) and rock engineering projects. Terrane has worked on a wide range of projects, both domestic and international for mines, mineral exploration, utilities, transportation departments, and developers. We bring this wealth of experience to our client’s projects.
- Structural mapping, site assessment, and 3D modelling
- Structural controls and geometry of mineral deposits
- Oriented core logging and interpretation
- Optical and acoustic televiewer interpretation
- 3D structural geology modelling in support of resource estimation
- Fault models as an input to the geotechnical model for open pit and underground mine design
- Using UAVs for advanced structural mapping of exploration sites and open pit mines
- Airborne LiDAR and geophysical interpretation
We have done several projects with Terrane in Nova Scotia and New Brunswick. Tony and the rest of the staff are great to work with and provide excellent knowledge and cutting-edge technology. I would highly recommend them.”
Gavin IsenorDexter Construction
The representatives of Terrane Geoscience are a joy to work with. They are very professional and accommodating.”
La-Keisha WilmottMorton Bahamas Limited
They were dilligent in their observations and interesting and insightful geological discussions as well as a clearer understanding of our targets are a direct result of their work.”
Marcus AdamSeabridge Gold