Greg Healy (M.Sc.E., P. Eng., P. Geo.) is a geological engineer with experience in geotechnical investigations, slope stability (soil and rock), rock-mechanics, numerical modelling and project management. He received a B.Sc.E. and M.Sc.E. in Geological Engineering from the University of New Brunswick. Greg has over eight years experience consulting on a variety of geotechnical/geological engineering projects with a focus on civil infrastructure and mine site characterization. Mr. Healy is a registered Professional Engineer in NB, NS and BC, and a registered Professional Geoscientist in NB.
- Geotechnical Soil and Rock Investigations
- Rock Slope Stability and Design
- Pile Design and PDA Testing
- Tunnel Inspection and Design
- Rock Mass Classification
- Development of Geotechnical Models
- Aggregate Source Evaluations
P.Eng (NB, NS, BC), P.Geo (NB)
B.Sc.E. Geological Engineering (Geotech) University of New Brunswick, M.Sc.E. Geotechnical Engineering, University of New Brunswick.