Saleh Balideh is a rock mechanics and mining engineer with extensive experience in underground and open pit mine design, ground controlling, numerical modeling as well as mine planning, production scheduling, and optimization. Dr. Balideh has over 10 years of experience working on a wide range of projects in the mining and geotechnical engineering industry. Furthermore, he has a solid academic background working as an instructor at Dalhousie University besides conducting research on ground controlling and numerical modeling.
- Numerical modeling and support design
- Ground controlling and stope design
- Slope stability and pit-wall analysis
- Mine planning, production scheduling, and optimization
- Core logging and rock mass characterization
- Structural geology mapping and modeling for mine design
Ph.D., P.Eng. (AB, NS)
B.Sc. Mining Engineering Sahand University of Technology, M.Sc. Rock Mechanics Engineering University of Tarbiat Modares, Ph.D. Mining Engineering University of Alberta.