Andrew Guest, P.Eng, is a geotechnical engineer with experience in geotechnical investigations, open pit and underground mine design, technical reporting, geological mapping, and geotechnical diamond drilling. Andrew has over 8 years of experience working in the mineral and infrastructure industry on a wide range of projects. Additionally, Mr. Guest is a professional engineer with the Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Newfoundland and Labrador (PEGNL).
- Soil and Rock Slope Stability and Design
- Rock Mechanics for Mine Design (Open Pit and Underground)
- Tunnel Inspection and Design
- Rock Mass Classification
- Optical and Acoustical Televiewer Acquisition and Interpretation
- Hydrologeological Investigations (Packer Testing)
B.Sc. Geological Engineering, University of New Brunswick