(902) 210 5182
Tony Gilman, M.Sc., P.Eng, P.Geo, co-founder of Terrane Geoscience, is a structural geologist and geological engineer with extensive experience in geological mapping, structural geology site analysis, slope stability (soil and rock), rock-mechanics and project management. Mr. Gilman has over 20 years of experience working in environments varying from mineral exploration and mining to geotechnical engineering, always with a focus on structural geology and rock mechanics.
- Structural Geology Site Characterization/Analysis
- Rock Slope Stability and Design
- Rock Mechanics for Mine Design (Open Pit and Underground)
- Tunnel Inspection and Design
- Rock Mass Classification
- Development of Geotechnical and Structural Models
- Structural Geology Mapping
P.Eng (BC, ON, NB, NS, NL), P.Geo (BC, NB)
B.Sc. Engineering University of New Brunswick, M.Sc. Structural Geology, The Pennsylvania State University.